Are attributable to urology the adrenal glands deseases, in the case of man also those of the genital reproductive tract (testis, penis, prostate) that are subject to medical and surgical therapy.
Erectile dysfunction and infertility have a profound effect on the wellbeing of many men. Early check-ups and, above all, suitable treatment ensure a cure for most disorders.
The check-up includes:
- Andrological check-up and if necessary the following tests:
- Spermiogram, Spermioculture
- Scrotal Doppler ultrasound
- Dynamic penile Doppler ultrasound
- Hormone imbalance
This is a set of laboratory and clinical tests specifically indicated for those over 45 years of age. The first symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia can be identified and early diagnosis of prostatic neoplasm can be achieved by assessing the condition of the prostate.
The check-up includes the following tests:
- Total PSA, free PSA
- Bladder, prostrate, transrectal ultrasound and/or prostate TRIMprob test
- Specialist urological check-up